IGNORED

Strobe Brake Light!!

At this past weekends Meet and Eat in NC several members inquired about my brake light on the trunk. Here is an movie that shows it but really does not do justice to how bright this setup is. Anyway here are the links to the strobe/flasher and light bar. I was mistaken on the price of the light bar but it's still a great deal for safety sake.

Flasher:http://www.customdynamics.com/led_strobe.htm

Light Bar:http://www.customdynamics.com/flex_led_array.htm

Let me know if the file does not play and I'll try and upload it again.

Wayne

It looks like a great piece of equipment... especially with the adjustable flash speed. Can the flasher be set to flash in the beginning and then remain solid? The strobe flasher website wasn't completely clear.

I think I would prefer brake lighting that flashes for a bit and then stays steady. I have a Kisan TailBlazer on my Volusia and I really like the descending flash rate that ends up solid. My RSV has the Radiantz LED Retro kit which is much brighter so I'm not going to replace that with a TailBlazer. I have the LED lights in the trunk spoiler, but am looking for a way to wire it to flash upon braking.

It looks like a great piece of equipment... especially with the adjustable flash speed. Can the flasher be set to flash in the beginning and then remain solid? The strobe flasher website wasn't completely clear.

I think I would prefer brake lighting that flashes for a bit and then stays steady. I have a Kisan TailBlazer on my Volusia and I really like the descending flash rate that ends up solid. My RSV has the Radiantz LED Retro kit which is much brighter so I'm not going to replace that with a TailBlazer. I have the LED lights in the trunk spoiler, but am looking for a way to wire it to flash upon braking.

The flasher has 4 selectable settings via dipp switches

1. 3 short flashes then 1 long one and repeat

2. 3 strobes steady then repeat. (like in the vid)

3. 3 short flashes then steady on.

4. 3 strobes then steady on.

The light bar on my RSV is a RadiantZ led strip also.

Mine is set up as "ONLY" a brake light. Originally it was a brake/running light but I find it gets much more attention as just a brake light. When it starts strobing all of a sudden out of nowhere, it gets peoples attention.

Wayne

Comagination! Get the headlight and tail modulators for about $90 delivered.