IGNORED

Decided to sell a few of my accessories!

mashley

Hey guys, I have decided to sell a few of my accessories. Here they are, figured I would list them hear before going to ebay. PM me if you are interested.

Baron's Bag Slash Slip-On Exhaust

Paid $350.00 will take $250.00 plus shipping. These were only on the bike for about a month and are still in new condition.

Driver Backrest

This can be seen in my profile photo. It attaches to the bike with no modification and can be removed with no tools.

Paid $150.00 will take $100.00 plus shipping.

Cycle Sounds Speakers

Paid $350.00 will sell for $200.00 plus shipping.

Google Cycle Sounds and check them out. They work great if you are using stock exhaust but I would not recommend them if you will be adding loud pipes.

Here is a link to my YouTube video if you would like to see and hear the pipes and other accessories. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqONccuv7E4]YouTube - '08 Royal Star Tour Deluxe w/ Barons Nasty Boy Exhaust[/ame]

There is nothing wrong with any of these items. I have just ordered RK Mufflers, Mustang Seats and Chatterbox intercom units over the winter and don't need these anymore.

Also, I have multiple items left off my 99 1100 V-Star I traded in on this bike. One item being a set of Cobra Slash Cut Slip on Exhaust. I will be listing them in the classifieds next time I am off work.