Well as part of my winter project Im going to rejet my carb as per the teck article in the forum. Makes sensc to me but I looked for the main and pilot jets OEM and they had no Idea. Where can I get these.

Also if anyone has done this procedure can you tell me how much of an improvement have you had. I dont want to waste time and money but I do want better response. It seems like its starving right now.

Well first on the Jet deal. I was able to order them from PCW racing (Same guys as the awsome clutch set ups) He once again gave me almost an hour of his time to sell me about 30 dol worth of parts. I cant say enough about him and how good they are. I explained what I wanted to do and he agreed that they are set from the factory VERY lean so the mild change would be good for me. I discussed shimming the needles and all that. From his experience this is a mild change that will help with off the line and the pop I get.

Now as far as the noise. I changed the oil in the fall to a set up that they use which was instead of a full synthetic he recommended a blend and a little heavier. 20w50. Ben working and not nearly as noisy. We discussed this also today also and he recommended that as I plan to get a valve adjustment in the near future to also change the slides for the cam chains and check the tensioner. Seems that occasionally the do back off a little and will make a little lashing sound that sounds like a rattle. I did check and rebuild the waterpump and that was fine. It may be a little in my head too as in the fall my bike was next to my buddies RSTD and they made about the same noise after the oil change.