IGNORED

Got My Carbtune Pro Today...WHOOO HOOO!

skydoc_17

After all the work on my carbs. Lately, what with the diaphragm replacement and the adjustment of the diaphragm needles, I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Morgan Carbtune Pro from the manufacturer's site:

http://www.carbtune.com/

Right now, the dollar is strong against the pound and I was able to purchase the Carbtune Pro for $87.00 US with shipping! It arrived about 4 days later in excellent shape and I am looking forward to breaking this unit in this weekend. I didn't buy the pouch, mostly because of comments from this site that said if you want to put the Carbtune back in the pouch you had to disassemble the unit. I opted for a medium size plastic fishing tackle box from "Wally-World" for $9.00 and now I can leave all of the hoses connected and have storage "cubbies" for the adapters and what not.All in All I found the service from Morgan very good although you have to search around a bit to find the Carbtune Pro without the pouch, as they make it really easy to buy the "Combo Deal". When I was shopping for this unit in mid 2008, with the shipping it would have run :mo money:$115.00 US, so I am glad I waited. With owning an 86'VR and an 87'VR I looking forward to Syncing the carbs on them both.:sign woo hoo:

Earl