IGNORED

the new house

RoyalPain

Hey all,

Had a few minutes so I thought I'd check in. The new house is shaping up nicely. Painting is almost done, carpets have been shampooed and we are starting to move stuff in a bit at a time. I LOVE THIS PLACE!! The one down side is that the garage has been converted in to more house so I have no place to store/work on my bike. I'll come up with something though.

The weather is starting to warm up here, and soon it will be time to devote myself more fully to my scoot and getting her ready for the summer.

PAIN :7_6_3[1]:

... The one down side is that the garage has been converted in to more house ...

:think::think::think::think:

I'm Sorry, but this does only mean you havea warm and comfortable a Place to work on your Bike. If your Wife doesn't like to see you working on the Bike in the "Living Room", you could easily add a Door and you're out of her Sight !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

you know like .... Mummy, Mummy i can't see you slaving away, could you please close the Kitchen Door ?? :hurts::hurts:

I'm Sorry, but this does only mean you havea warm and comfortable a Place to work on your Bike. If your Wife doesn't like to see you working on the Bike in the "Living Room", you could easily add a Door and you're out of her Sight !!!

you know like .... Mummy, Mummy i can't see you slaving away, could you please close the Kitchen Door ?? :hurts::hurts:

DUDE!!! I totally like the way you think!!!!!!!!!!!

:7_6_3[1]: