IGNORED

????????????????

Reed

Did it mention that the 1st Gens are faster & much BETTER ????????:canada::canada::canada:

Yeah, I'm calling BS too. The history section shows 2nd gens have more hp.

RPM limiters too, thus much slower. You try taking a 2nd gen in stock form (no ignition mods) up to 7500 - 8000 rpm, see if you can get up there. That is why, the 1st gens are faster & the Mk1 is the fastest of all.....................

How many 2nd gens, will still be running down the road after 25 years, like the 1st gens????

:2cents:

Y'all are delusional. So the greenie weenies stepped in a put a rev limiter on them. That doesn't make them slower. Do away with that - level the playing field - and you guys don't have a tire to burn. And there's nothing that makes the Mk I any faster than anything else. Y'all are truly dreaming here. They have 100 fewer cubes, and the history section shows they have 7 - 8 less hp than anything else. Twenty five years from now there will be just as many 2nd gens around as there are of you now. Why wouldn't there be? It's the same engine. And mine doesn't even have 50 lbs of plastic to crack and break and fly off. Trash talking is all you guys have left, because the facts are against you.