IGNORED

Chicago Motorcycle Show

stardbog

Hey Gals And Guys. Next week is Chicagos Int. Motorcycle Show . Any of you are planing to check out what's new. I'll be there on Sat. As well I have 3 $2 off cupons for admision. Let me Know i Ill be happy to pass to you guys.

http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows/Chicago-Show-Facts/static/detail/359181

See Ya

Me, the better half and my son will be there Sunday. We are going up for the weekend and go to the Shedd Aquarium on Saturday.

Cool. Just Give me a call, and I'll pass discount cards, in order first come, first serve. It's not too much, but hey, it helps. I Know they are rise parking fee from last year, was $11 now is $17. probably Hot Dog is about $7.00.

Edited by stardbog

Where and what time are we meeting up?

I will be there sometime before noon. 10am is a good target for me but I will probably be late to my own schedule.

I would love to meet some fellow members, but if I don't know where or who ?????

Just Got back from the show today. Of all the bikes I sat on and looked over, I think I liked the Victory Vision, 2nd to the Venture in Tan and Black. The Kawasaki seemed fine to me. No more flimsy than the Venture, but I think the passenger would loose room. Come spring I think I'm gonna find somewhere to take one for a test ride.

I just want to know if anyone talked to the Yamaha guy and coerced him into spilling his guts about a new & improved Venture????? You know.....bigger motor, more power, fuel injection, 6 speed, lots more electrical power, maybe a reverse, GAUGES, no tape deck, did I say more power, some tasteful redesign to the bodywork

YOU know.............STUFF!!! They know we want it, they have to work with us, right????:duck:

So how was the show? I have never been to it and just heard about it not long ago, do or did they have a lot of aftermarker stuff and sales?? Maybe something to look for next year.

I thought it was very nice. Can't wait to go again next year. Every manufacture, hands on the bikes. Lots of Vendors as well. My wife snagged a super nice 3/4 textile riding jacket for $39! Of course going on Sunday they were out of my size. My son had a good time too. Took lots of pictures of hime on various 4 wheelers and scooters. Don't think I'll have to worry about him following in my foot steps! :thumbsup:

I enjoyed the show. Found a nice rain suit made by Frogg Toggs. It has reflective pipping sewn into the seams. Now I will have to go riding in the rain to try it out. Speaking of going riding, got to go riding for a couple hours Sunday. Felt great.:banana: