IGNORED

2009 international rally up date.

Snarley Bill

now that the new year is here our committee will be getting back to work on the 09 rally in arkansas. we had a question arise about kids being welcome to attend. we are planning on having kids there and have set up childrens meals and pricing for them. what i need is a volunteer to join our committee that would like to put together daily activities for the kids. not having any kids myself i'm not real up on what they would be interested in. we want the kids to have an enjoyable time and not get bored hanging with us old folks. so if some one would like to volunteer pm me. we really need help on this. bill :2133:

might help us come up with activities for the kids if people would make a post about the ages of the children who will be there...........

stuff like water balloon tosses..scavenger hunt...etc.

if we can keep the BIg kids out of it.........yeah I mean you big kids !!!:rasberry:

would be nice to have a raffle just for the kids also.......

maybe we can get a few people to make some small donations towards this and we could get a toys r us gift card or something.....all ages could use that as they have toys, video games, etc.

if anyone would be willing to donate a couple bucks towards a raffle prize for the kids it would be awesome.....please contact me if you are willing......

I'd like to set a goal amount of $100 !!!!!!

might help us come up with activities for the kids if people would make a post about the ages of the children who will be there...........

stuff like water balloon tosses..scavenger hunt...etc.

if we can keep the BIg kids out of it.........yeah I mean you big kids !!!:rasberry:

would be nice to have a raffle just for the kids also.......

maybe we can get a few people to make some small donations towards this and we could get a toys r us gift card or something.....all ages could use that as they have toys, video games, etc.

if anyone would be willing to donate a couple bucks towards a raffle prize for the kids it would be awesome.....please contact me if you are willing......

I'd like to set a goal amount of $100 !!!!!!

cindy, great idea. i'm in on what ever you decide to do. come on folks give us a hand on this one. we need some help in this area, cindy is overloaded already. surely some one out there can put together some entertainment for the kids. and as a big plus you get access to all our secret planning. we have a good bunch on our committee and we will all be helping each other so you won't be left hanging if you take on the task. we need a volunteer. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

hi cindy

count me in for the kids raffel how do i get the funds to ya.

best reguards

don c.

awesome Don !

thanks for stepping up on this one !

for anyone who wants to help and has paypal you can send to ( and please stipulate in your donation that its for the kids raffle )

vrrally2009@yahoo.com

if you want to donate and dont have paypal pm me and ill send you my mailing address......

awesome Don !

thanks for stepping up on this one !

for anyone who wants to help and has paypal you can send to ( and please stipulate in your donation that its for the kids raffle )

vrrally2009@yahoo.com

if you want to donate and dont have paypal pm me and ill send you my mailing address......

Are you going to to add this to the registration form for the kids raffle?

When I fill the form out, I would like to do all this at one time.

Thanks

Once again I am awed by what some of the members will do here to help when you put out a call !

Gunboat has gone way above and beyond in making a donation for the kids raffle.

Thank you Thank you Thank you Don !:bighug::clap2::clap2:

This may end up to be an awesome raffle for the kids............

Now if we can get a volunteer to become part of the comittee to be in charge of or help with some games and or activities set up for the kids it would be awesome!!!:cool10:

gunboat and his daughter sarah have joined the 2009 committee to get some games and recreation together for the kids at the meet. i have set up a deal with the hub for special price meals for the kids, and cindy is taking donations for prizes for a raffle for the kids. any small donations would be appreciated. just paypal them to cindy at vrrally2009@yahoo.com. not sure how many kids we are expecting to be there but we want them to have a good time, and not be bored hanging with us old farts. bill :2133:

Many thanks to all of you for all of your hard work to make this rally a success, I know that Baxter will have a blast even if there were no 'kids' activities. I must say though that it is great that you are taking the time to plan some special activities for them. Let me know however I can help.

I have not registered yet (post Christmas $, or lack there of), but when I do I will add to the donation pot for the kids raffle.