IGNORED

probass meet and eat

Snarley Bill

okay, almost last call. who all is going to be at the pro bass meet and eat in springfield, mo. next sat. jan. 24th? linda and i will be there early to shop, but we will be in the lobby at noon by the big fire place. let me know if you are coming for sure. i will be wearing a red goldwing ballcap. bill :welcome1:

we are still gonna try.........havent got the van fixed yet or figured exactly whats wrong......

but.......van or not we are gonna try hard to make it.......been a long time since we made it to lamberts......and its my favorite place to eat....there goes the diets next weekend bill........Ill blame it on you !!!:rasberry:

for any cheese lovers attending......right behind lamberts is a cheese store with about any flavor of cheese you could imagine....and GOOOOOOOOOOD.

they have samples of everything for you to try.

anytime we have gone to lamberts and had to wait to be seated for a length of time we have gone to the cheese shop and had our appetizers while we wait.......:rotf:

they have some really good chocolate cheese........yummy...tastes like fudge.

oh yeah...........diet............diet......diet.........:innocent:

hmmmmmmm

who are you anyways????????????????:stirthepot:

cant recall anyone by that name.......unless its been so long ago i done forgot the name.......:think::rasberry:

Yeah you wish you knew somebody as cool as me ! It has been a day or two hasn't it? Last I remember Dale was towing that giant smoker back home. How did that work out? Better be bringing some smoked brisquit with ya!

Yeah you wish you knew somebody as cool as me ! It has been a day or two hasn't it? Last I remember Dale was towing that giant smoker back home. How did that work out? Better be bringing some smoked brisquit with ya!
yea we went and got the pizza with the 4" thick crust. them was the days. see you saturday. :rasberry:

he got some work on it done......sandblasted and painted........has some mods to do to it yet........just never seemd to find enough time this summer......with all the crap that happened.

so right now we are smokerless.....til he gets it finished...sure missed that this summer....

I had to twist her arm, but Patricia agreed to go. If something doesn't happen, add two more to the roster. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: I hope that Lamberts is as good as the original in Sikeston cause I've got a hankerin for white beans and cornbread. See you Saturday.

I had to twist her arm, but Patricia agreed to go. If something doesn't happen, add two more to the roster. :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: I hope that Lamberts is as good as the original in Sikeston cause I've got a hankerin for white beans and cornbread. See you Saturday.
thats great looking forward to saturday. looks like it will be a good turnout. bill

Waited to post that we were going until I just knew it would happen. So guess what? They decided to move my wife's office today so it's in shamble and now I have to write reviews for all of my department. Just not enough hours in the weekend to get it all done. Sorry everybody, but that's why they call it work. Got to keep making the payments.

we are heading south about 8.........dale worked last night so bear with him today guys...he'll only get about 4 hrs sleep......and the wild child will be coming with us......

wonder who may be driving down there today.......:think:

around 3 1/2 hrs drive so we should be around 11:30 or so.

all of you be careful driving there this morning.......

and dont forget lamberts is cash or check only..........no credit cards...