IGNORED

Ohhh, Gawd, MORE SNOW1111

bongobobny

Hey Squeeze,

I think you have to dig yourself out of the snow pile before you take the picture. :rotfl:

We are having the most snow we have had in years here in Germany.

Have fun.

Hey, thanks for wishing me Fun, but i have had Fun all Day. I finally got one Truck and two Trailers running on all Systems after three Weeks of Vacation. Took me 2.5 Hours to have everything going. Did i mention i had enough of this "FUN" already ??

Even got some bad Looks because i refused to shovel or plow the Sidewalk. Hey, it's called Winter, Snow is pretty normal in this Time of Year. But we have only 2 or 4 Inches Remainder.

Can't wait this Stuff go away....

Hey, thanks for wishing me Fun, but i have had Fun all Day. I finally got one Truck and two Trailers running on all Systems after three Weeks of Vacation. Took me 2.5 Hours to have everything going. Did i mention i had enough of this "FUN" already ??

Even got some bad Looks because i refused to shovel or plow the Sidewalk. Hey, it's called Winter, Snow is pretty normal in this Time of Year. But we have only 2 or 4 Inches Remainder.

Can't wait this Stuff go away....

I like it sometimes, but I don't have to clean the stuff off anymore.

We only have about 3 inches left after 3 days of clear weather, but about 12 minutes up the street on our local hill, we still have about 19 inches of snow and good skiing right now.

It's -18° F here right now. I'll try to get a couple of pictures tomorrow with the new camera.

Edited by Tatonka