IGNORED

Winter boots

TEW47

Well, because its supose to be in the 20's and 30's for the next 2 weeks. Ordered a pair of hunting boots,Gluide Gear 1,000 gram thinsulate ultra insulated waterproof. Got them from, The Sportman's Guide for $47.97,all leather.

tew47:mo money:

I have worn Danner Arcadia and Danner Commander Boots for years they are the most comfortable boots YOU WILL EVER WEAR.:Cool_cool36:

Both styles come with GORTEX and either insulated and uninsulated, These are tough boots and Danner has a second to none service dept.:250:

Honey received a pair as a birthday present from a friend in NSW size 7, friend did not know that there was a difference between Men's and Woman's sizes. Danner does not make a women"s insulated Arcadia (these are combat boots) but after one call to clear up about the size DANNER MADE HONEY THE ONLY EXISTING PAIR OF WOMENS ARCADIA'S.:buttkick:

Great company!!:superman:

Now the boots are a bit expensive $240=Arcadia $200=commander but I average 7-10 years wear out of a pair ($240/10yrs= $24 a year) I'm a Police Officer and I am rough on boots (Destroyed a pair of Hi-Tec's in 6 months) :mo money: