IGNORED

Weighing in for St. Judes

Squidley

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy are you sure you want that pic?:think: I guess it would make it easier to lose weight though.:innocent: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Boy is that ever the truth!:rotfl:NOBODY wants to end up looking like this: which is a before and after when I went from 260 to 180 to get rid of the weight I gained after my MC wreck. But Cindy asked so.................:whistling:

Boy is that ever the truth!:rotfl:NOBODY wants to end up looking like this: which is a before and after when I went from 260 to 180 to get rid of the weight I gained after my MC wreck. But Cindy asked so.................:whistling:

Well Cindy hope you're happy now. Look what you went and made him do. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Well at least he wasn't BUCK NAKED!!

OK folks....

As mentioned I am letting this thread run until Wednesday at midnight. I will then stop taking volunteers for this endeavor. I will then post another thread about the donation details and this will be officially under way. If you think you want to try this and be part of the volunteer force then get ahold of me and I'll add you to the list.

Good luck to everyone with your goals and here's hoping that we shed the pounds and make a good donation to St. Judes :happy34:

We are done!

OK....the folks that are signed up are our volunteers. I will be starting another thread here with all the details. Thank you for all the folks that have volunteered to loose the weight and for Darren for thinking it up....stay tuned for the details :thumbsup2: