IGNORED

First Ride of 2009 & New Helmet

RoadKill

Well I got about 3 hours in yesterday since the temp got up and the salt was off the roads. Boy did it feel good!:cool10: Stopped by my dealer and picked the new helmet I ordered. I really like it, but its a little heavier than what I had, so it will take a little getting used to. I was surprised that I could get it cheaper at my dealer than anywhere on the net. I get a 10% discount as a VIP customer. That combined with no shipping and I saved about $9 over any place I could find. Also even with the holidays it was in really quick. Switched over the J&M 1/2 helmet headset so, I am chomping at the bit form more warm weather. COME ON SPRING!!!!!:crying:

Jay,

It looks in the pics that it is covered in leather, is that correct? Does it have a removable liner for cold weather that covers your ears? I was looking for exactly a helmet like that with air vents and a liner for colder weather riding.

Jay,

It looks in the pics that it is covered in leather, is that correct? Does it have a removable liner for cold weather that covers your ears? I was looking for exactly a helmet like that with air vents and a liner for colder weather riding.

yes, it is covered in leather and yes it has the removalbe neck curtain, which I took off and threw in a drawer. They have all colors and styles. Do a search for Bell Shorty Black Hide and that will get you to this one.

yes, it is covered in leather and yes it has the removalbe neck curtain, which I took off and threw in a drawer. They have all colors and styles. Do a search for Bell Shorty Black Hide and that will get you to this one.

Thank you my friend...a hunting I will go...a hunting I will go

:whistling: