IGNORED

Chat times?

OldBull

Guest tessa c2

better re read that one from yamma mamma, and think long and hard about it WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE........

try it it is acually pretty good, keep in mind the different time zones

:smash2: some times you feel like that when you get off, but i think there is some people on there who do that on pur[pose:missingtooth:

better re read that one from yamma mamma, and think long and hard about it ........try it it is acually pretty good, some times you feel like that when you get off, but i think there is some people on there who do that on purpose

I've tried chat. The sexual tension is simply too much for even ME to deal with!

:hihi:

:fiddle::fiddle::fiddle::stickpoke:I cannot believe what I am reading. First of all, there is no sexual tension, at least on chat. Secondly, Tessa what do you mean we do things on purpose?

I am really surprised at you. And I even ask about your elk when you come to visit.:Im not listening to

Excuses, you are all afraid to try it. It is so obvious.

We are just a group of friendly bikers who come on and chat with each other. No matter what you want to call it we have fun.

Yama Mama

Lighten up! YamaMama & Mini have NEVER actully (physically) hurt me or anyone else in the chat room. Talk may be cheap, but ya gotta be a little crazy or you'll go nuts. Chat is a nice word for B.S. room. Can't take it to serious or it won't be any fun. C'mon in and see for your self. OH, and don't let YM's whips, chains and leather scare ya.

Guest tessa c2

Well you must have Go Nads there Rooster, dragging them two by the hair, think it would be safer trying to put about 5 cats in a gunny sac all at once:missingtooth:

I've only been in the chat room twice. I have really enjoyed it. I just wonder how ymama and mini muffin get those images so quickly. No matter what subject you discuss they can come up with an image that matches the subject. Enquiring minds want to know.