IGNORED

radio buttons missing.

Hi all, I went to start my Venture up today an noticed something bad, the kids have been messing about with my Venture and broken the bottom 3 buttons:yikes:

Anyone know where I can buy the missing arts, if indeed I can, or does anyone have some spare, please:smile5:. Thanks all, Woz.

No, to my knowledge you can't buy new. The plastic stems strip out on the bottom pretty easily. Keep in mind that it's 20 year old plastic.

What colors do you need? I have a couple of spares... Somewhere. Not sure what it would cost to ship or how to go about sending but give me your mailing address and I'll try in a padded mailer. They just push in to install.

Hi Bob, thanks for your help, I could kill the kids, they always mess about with my bike, I need two greys and one black, I'm also missing the springs and round circular thing in the middle. I'll pay you for them and the postage.

Warren.

Methinks you need to teach your kids to LEAVE MY BIKE ALONE,,,,,

Teach is not the right words, I like these better. :Laugh:

Always told them not to touch as it could fall on them and there is no way for them to pick it up. They could get hurt real bad, I think it scared them.

Brad

I could kill the kids,

Warren.

I don't know if you still can but you used to be able to order new from Yamaha. They were pretty expensive though at something like 17.00 each. Some one on here made a mold and was making his own. You probably could do a search and see how he went about it.

Dick

Hi all, thanks everyone for your help, its much appreciated. If I'd have caught the kids on the day I'd have done a Homer Simpson on them and strangled the little ****s.

Barry, I'm still after a windscreen and Ariel for the Venture if you have them? Much appreciated again for your help:bighug:

Just found the parts radio I picked up this summer, and yes, I have the 2 gray and 1 black button you need. Will get it out soon!

Also, you are lucky as in the winter the ground in front of the shed door rises and I can't get the shed door open. I was able to get it halfway open and got inside probably for the last time until next spring...