IGNORED

Look Before Bidding on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories___YAMAHA-ROYAL-STAR-VENTURE-WINSHIELD-CHROME-TRIM-COWLING_W0QQitemZ250342025482QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item250342025482&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

It amazes me how Ebay items can sell for more than if you just go to someplace like South Seattle Yamaha and can get the same thing for $84.99.....The above listed is $127.50 at present. Hope this will help someone in the future. Tom

I have made it procedure to check with this Site's Vendors before going anywhere else to shop. :D

Also....If anyone needs that chrome windshield strip for their Venture I have a brand NEW one available. My scoot is a 06 Midnight Venture.

The Christmas deal is this.....Donate $50 to this Site and upon donation confirmation from Don (Freebird) I will ship the part anywhere in the USA for FREE.

If that don't beat E-Bay I don't know what will......:D

Boomer

I have made it procedure to check with this Site's Vendors before going anywhere else to shop. :D

Also....If anyone needs that chrome windshield strip for their Venture I have a brand NEW one available. My scoot is a 06 Midnight Venture.

The Christmas deal is this.....Donate $50 to this Site and upon donation confirmation from Don (Freebird) I will ship the part anywhere in the USA for FREE.

Boomer

Boomer,Now That is a deal for anyone on here..sooner or later the little tabs will break and even though a fix may be able to be made Id rather get that one at that deal! Thanks for offering it to the site..Im sure it will be gone shortly! Tom

Boomer

Hey Boomer thats a great deal and I am gonna take you up on it rite now, I will send Don the donation in the next few minutes, Thanks Craig

Hey Boomer thats a great deal and I am gonna take you up on it rite now, I will send Don the donation in the next few minutes, Thanks Craig

Thanks Craig. As soon as Don confirms your donation I will get busy on packaging and shipping the part to you.

Did I mention I have to find it first? :rotfl:

Just kidding!!:D

Boomer I sent you a copy of the transaction in a pm, no rush on the part, its snowing and I cant ride anyway LOL Thanks again for the great offer, you made 2 guys pretty happy :banana: Craig

Craig ....I'll ship the part to you via 1st Class Priority mail. With the Christmas Mail rush in play you should get the part before New Years Day....if I remember correctly it will only take 3-4 days to reach you.....unless yer mailman owns a 2nd Gen in which case all bets are off.......:rotfl:

Boomer.......who can't ride cuz of Noo England weather as well.....:crying:

Boomer I sent you a copy of the transaction in a pm, no rush on the part, its snowing and I cant ride anyway LOL Thanks again for the great offer, you made 2 guys pretty happy :banana: Craig

Craig....Got the transaction copy. Don has not confirmed payment. Regardless.....I have the part boxed up and ready for shipment.

We have a snowstorm coming in on us as I type this. Hope to reach the Post Office Saturday (tomorrow , 20 Dec) and have it on its way to you.

Boomer.....who will trust someone till they pee on his boots.....:rotfl:

PS: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!:D

Hey boomer, no rush at all on that part, ship it the cheapest way, I am in no hurry. If you want to wait on a confirmation from Don, no problem at all. We are getting the storm today, that you are expecting tommorrow, so far its more rain than anything, but it is starting to ice up. Dont risk a crash trying to get to the post office. Hope you and your family have a happy holiday. Craig

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Accessories___YAMAHA-ROYAL-STAR-VENTURE-WINSHIELD-CHROME-TRIM-COWLING_W0QQitemZ250342025482QQddnZPartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQddiZ2811QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item250342025482&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

It amazes me how Ebay items can sell for more than if you just go to someplace like South Seattle Yamaha and can get the same thing for $84.99.....The above listed is $127.50 at present. Hope this will help someone in the future. Tom

Yep, you never know what some of these bidders will do. I've been looking for a RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme reloading press, and the last one sold new in the box for $176 plus shipping off Ebay. You can buy one from Cabella's for $119 with free shipping. Go figure. It's P.T. Barnum gone wild...

Craig I just returned from the Post Office. Your part is on its way. Shipped 1st Class Priority + Insured for $150.00.

Weather dependent the part should reach you by Thursday of this week.

Ride safe and thanks for the donation to the Site!

Regards.............Boomer