IGNORED

kit carson

Snarley Bill

I for one truly miss Kit's postings here. The guy really did his homework on the Venture and posted the detailed info here for the benefit of all. He was always quick to respond to anyone's questions regarding any problems or maintenance issues too....and he would,at least for me,send PM's with much info.

I will always hold him in high regard no matter what he rides.

I for one truly miss Kit's postings here. The guy really did his homework on the Venture and posted the detailed info here for the benefit of all. He was always quick to respond to anyone's questions regarding any problems or maintenance issues too....and he would,at least for me,send PM's with much info.

DITTO!

i miss him , too.

he seemed like a stand up kinda guy.

just jt

I agree; however, at times I felt he seemed a bit "larger than life" ...but that's not necessarilly a bad thing. I feel he has some "issues" going on tho (don't we all to some degree?). Regardless, I always enjoyed his postings and he's one guy I'd like to meet in person.

I remember he was passionate about trying to solve the whine/chirp issue with these Ventures. Because of his research/postings I ended up putting the Barons Nasty Boy exhaust on my Venture....and I was real CLOSE on trading the bike off for another brand of scoot until I did that.

I'm glad that he has found a scoot that he is happy with....we all deserve to have a scoot that we truly love to ride no matter what brand/make/model.:thumbsup2:

I remember he was passionate about trying to solve the whine/chirp issue with these Ventures. Because of his research/postings I ended up putting the Barons Nasty Boy exhaust on my Venture....and I was real CLOSE on trading the bike off for another brand of scoot until I did that.

I'm glad that he has found a scoot that he is happy with....we all deserve to have a scoot that we truly love to ride no matter what brand/make/model.:thumbsup2:

Mine has that annoying whine/chirp too. I notice it most at lower rpm's when I'm driving around the city but once out on the open road, I don't notice it at all. I'll eventually change out my mufflers but for me, those pipes you got are a bit too loud...think I'll be going with the Kromewerks (sp?). Seeing as my mileage is still pretty low (2800 km's), I think I'll hold off until maybe next fall before I decide if I will go to the dealer and get the I-basket ... maybe by then, the whine will have subsided -OR- I will be deaf! LOL

Mine has that annoying whine/chirp too. I notice it most at lower rpm's when I'm driving around the city but once out on the open road, I don't notice it at all. I'll eventually change out my mufflers but for me, those pipes you got are a bit too loud...think I'll be going with the Kromewerks (sp?). Seeing as my mileage is still pretty low (2800 km's), I think I'll hold off until maybe next fall before I decide if I will go to the dealer and get the I-basket ... maybe by then, the whine will have subsided -OR- I will be deaf! LOL

My Dealer offered to put the I Basket in my Venture( this week while the bike is there for a new ignition switch) to cure the "whine".......I asked him "What whine?" LOL!..........With those 4-2-4's I don't hear any whine/chirp at any speed/gear/rpm.

I have talked on the phone to Kit a couple of times. He called and helped me out after I purchased my Wing. The guy is real stand up and willing to help with out asking for anything in return. I post on the Wing site every once in a while and he is on there a lot.

Good guy, I wish he were back here, but with every thing he does there is probably not time. Say Hi! if you see him.