Well i must say thanks to all for the tips and to this site for all the good info. I have saved a chunk of money by not having to go to the stealer for repairs besides "they dont work on old bikes like mine". :puzzled: So i have changed all the fluids and Im going to do some minor repairs on the plastic, install new seals and progressive springs just as soon as they arrive next week. With the info on this site it should be a piece of cake. After that me and some of the guys are riding to the Ozarks for a little fun. Everybody at work likes my bike and says they wish they had a cb and a radio and all that trunk space. Im happy because i told the wife i wanted a bike ( havent had a bike since i sold the cb 900 12 years ago) but it had to have a windshield and a good back seat so the both of us could ride easy. Well i must say momma is very happy with the rear seat and the view. She says she likes to ride on THIS motorcycle. So i guess were keepin it.

I had an 81 CB900 and my wife likes the extra room of the Venture. The 900 was a nice bike and i miss it, and you are bang on about this site, a great place to get a lot of help :thumbsup: and a few chuckles.