IGNORED

Wild weekend!

Iowawegian

Well, things have been crazy around here. Work is swamped. Xmas shopping till I drop. Weddings on the weekends...tons of night meetings.....and the fun is just begining.

Deer Hunting starts this weekend, so all our son's will be home at noon today. Tonights request...Pioneer stew...and chicken tortilla soup tomorrow night. Beer, wine and gallons of milk. Home made buns. Cinnammon rolls every day for breakfast.

By noon today...our house will be strewn with ammo, guns, cammo, everyones hunting license will be misplaced so the 5:00 a.m. panic will set in. Any girlfriends that show up will be helping me finish up xmas shopping till the guys come home for the night to talk smart, brag, tease each other......By Sunday night, we will all be exhausted from late nights and really early mornings.

Let the holidays begin!!!! I love it!!! Nothing beats having all your men home together for a few days. Healthy, happy, full of mom's cooking. Life doesn't get any better than that does it?

One thing my wife tells all the kids.... "I don't care what you do the rest of the year, but everyone has to come home on Christmas." We end up with kids, their husbands, wives and friends, grand kids and 3 or 4 large dogs. It is wonderful!