Guest bbcoach56

Guest bbcoach56

My air suspension system just started giving me the E4 error message(The pressure sensor has no output voltage). What may be causing this?:confused24:

Thanks,

bbcoach56

Before to do anything else, resawder the connections on the board of the CLASS control.

99% are false reading due to false contact. Poor contact on the board plus mechanically not prepared to the vibration of the bike.

Regards,

:080402gudl_prv:

I WAS HAVING A E-4 CODE COMING ON MINE ALSO,IM GLAD YOU POSTED THIS THREAD,SO TODAY I CHECK OUT WHAT FREEBIRD HAD POSTED AND WHEN I TOOK MINE APART I FOUND THE SAME THING THAT WAS IN THE PICTURE,I HAD 3 CRACK SOUDER JOINTS.RESOUDERED AND FIX THE PROBLEM. NOT REAL HARD TO DO EITHER. THANKS!!! :):):)

I WAS HAVING A E-4 CODE COMING ON MINE ALSO,IM GLAD YOU POSTED THIS THREAD,SO TODAY I CHECK OUT WHAT FREEBIRD HAD POSTED AND WHEN I TOOK MINE APART I FOUND THE SAME THING THAT WAS IN THE PICTURE,I HAD 3 CRACK SOUDER JOINTS.RESOUDERED AND FIX THE PROBLEM. NOT REAL HARD TO DO EITHER. THANKS!!! :):):)

I also did this on mine last year using the posting here. This is such a great place for "how to's" !!!

• 8 months later...

Just wanted to publicly thank Freebird for taking the time to post the fix to the air ride controller E4 code.

I flew to Houston this past Friday to pick up an 89 VR with a matching trailer and found the air suspension AWOL. Pulled up this thread, printed out the fix, and within 30 minutes had it apart, repaired, and working!

This is the best owner's site I have ever seen... and folks like Freebird make it that way!

Love ya man!:bighug: