IGNORED

Quitting...

Yammer Dan

Bought my first set of Chaps today. Might be some cold weather riding in the future.

"UGLY" might not be as pretty as some but she is starting to impress me. Blue..... what was the name of that other bike??

ARE YOU LOST IN THE FOG again, Dan! you KNOW we require pictures of "the ugly duckling!!!!

otherwise, how are we to know , you ain't just dreamin'!?

just jt:photographing::backinmyday:

Good for you Dan !!! I know what it's like to crash, and how you feel after !! if it still puts a smile on your face and you are comfortable, then that's what you should be doing.

Unfortunately for me, as much as I want another bike, the "worried feeling" has been much worse after this last accident. Add to that my wife's extreme negativity and the answer, for me, is no more bikes. But I did drive the SSR today with the top down and got a pretty good grin going. So, life is still good, just in a different way !!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS, and Good Luck !!!!!

Good for you Dan !!! I know what it's like to crash, and how you feel after !! if it still puts a smile on your face and you are comfortable, then that's what you should be doing.

Unfortunately for me, as much as I want another bike, the "worried feeling" has been much worse after this last accident. Add to that my wife's extreme negativity and the answer, for me, is no more bikes. But I did drive the SSR today with the top down and got a pretty good grin going. So, life is still good, just in a different way !!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS, and Good Luck !!!!!

My Warden was hoping I would quit but if that feeling is still there you will never forget it. Spent some rough days in Skid's Garage going over the "Parts Bike". Didn't get to ride it much but enough to make me know I had to try. That first ride scared me to death and woke me up! Bailed out in the middle of a hard turn because bike gave a little jerk. I don't think Skid and Frogman know how I was shaking there that day. I have put money I couldn't afford when I was getting back on my feet into 1st Gen parts. Yes Redneck I have enough invested in 1st Gen stuff to have a decent 2nd Gen. But you have to ride what you feel is right for you!! And look at the fun I'm going to have with all these parts when I retire. If it is not ment for you don't push into something you shouldn't be doing it will only make it more dangerous. As I said Look into your heart and you will know.