IGNORED

He objected......

Cinderella

but the judge ordered it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it being the DNA swab........:hurts:

could be a while for the results so keep the prayers coming that we get a match !!

back to court next month where most likely from what was said today his lawyer is going to try to get his admission to what he did that night when he was arrested not admissable in court.

Of course he objected...the guilty b******! And of course his lawyer will try anything to get that confession thrown out.

We are always behind you guys....thats all we can do...hang in there....its got to be a miserable long road. Dont give in the lawyers antics....he's working for his client not you. If you give in then he's won.

The supression hearing is standard in almost all cases that may go to trial.the attorny is trying to surpress all the evidece against his client.its a shot in the dark and i say in about 99 percent of the cases i see it is not surpressed..any good attorney will run as many hearings as he can relating to evidence, statments, eye witnesses accounts, intimadadion by police to get those statments and anything else they can think of..sometimes its just for show especially if the attny. Is retained rather than appointed..just more smoke, dont worry aBout the hearing..as long as the officers testify the bum was read his rights before questioning and allowed him the use of a bathroom and offered him food and drinK and didnt coerce any statments out of him by threating or beating him,you have nothing to worry about...trust me the detectives know the law and wouldn't jeporidize their case by making any stupid mistakes..trust me ,i'll say it again..in the long run you will be the victor...its just that the average person never deals with this stuff and when they do its really overwelming...i deal with this every day and by what you post ....all is ok....if you guys need any info or would want to talk please feel free to call me..dont worry it will be ok...all is good .......try not to worry..