IGNORED

Any Central Illinois Riders?

Rottdoglover

Just wondered if there would be enough interest to try for a Spring Meet&Eat&Greet. Maybe Springfield or Litchfield or ??? Suggestions?

I live in Sherman. How about a meet and eat Saturday? Supposed to be a high of 38. I will be riding.:thumbsup::biker::97:

Spring probably better for most. Run with it and if I can make it I will be there.

I may have to take you up on that Jay, if I don't have anything else going on. I'll keep in touch.

If you show up you have to let me ride your BMW!:whistling::biker:

I'll Post up something if it comes together. Waiting to see what happens on the home front. I've been slowing remodelling our house one room at a time. New Paint, Hardwood floor and woodwork. So if the wife gives me some time off for good behavior, I should be up for it. Just finished the last bedroom last night except for the woodwork and I'm waiting on her to get it stained.

Later

Anyone interested in lunch at the Steak n Shake in Lincoln, IL on this Saturday? I was thinking about 12:30 or 1:00. This would be kind of centrally located for those who mentioned they might be up for it.
Unless something changes between now and then, I'm up for it. My co-pilot's not so sure, thinks it might be "too cold". And all this time I thought that's what the heated seat was for. :confused24:

I'll know more tomorrow when she knows if she has to work on Saturday or not.