IGNORED

Any bike trailers in SE ga?

6pak

I gave my '78 wing to my son. He is going to come pick it up in Oliver Springs just before christmas. He's looking for a trailer to put it on, as the tag and insurance expire a week before he'll get here. Also doesn't know what weather will be like. He's willing to rent so long as its reasonable. He's located in Hinesville Ga.

Uhaul rents a lowboy trailer just for motorcycles for $19.95 per day. I have towed both a First Gen. VR and a Goldwing on these trailers multible times without any issues. They even offer Insurance for a fee that covers the load in case of accident, blowout, or if it just flat falls off the trailer. I have purchased it before but never had to use it. They have a website for locations. www.uhaul.com :cool10:

Hope this helps,

Earl

I live in Beaufort SC just north of Savannah and have a trailer. I will be using it until about Dec 29th. If his schedule is flexible I can run him up there Jan 5, all it would cost him is gas. If he can't make it then we could work something out, I'd prefer not to loan the trailer but don't mind pulling it for him. There is also a couple other times, Nov 30 (sun) and Dec 6 (sat) I could make it.

Edited by GunnyButch