IGNORED

Salty Dawg is not sure ???

StarFan

Hey Salty.

Noticed on the calendar that you will only attend one rally next year and you are not sure what rally to pick. Well,,,, you´ve got friends here and we are all willing to help you out so don´t worry. We have already decided that you will go for "Freebirds Maintenance Day"!

Thats what friends are for - helping each other. Now you wont have any sleepless nights wondering about what to do - just have a beer and relax and send us warm thoughts for figuring this out for you.

O.K.,,,,O.K.,,,,, I´ll admit it - I just want to meet Krome Rose :whistling:

Ok to clarify my remarks on the calendar. I was promoted 2 months ago and with my new position comes a lot more responsibilities, so that in turn cuts down on my play time with the rest of you guys.

Nothing is for certain, we can only wait and see. My work or rather vacation time is dictated by the Marines and what they do if they are occupying my facility I can't get away. I have only seen my family once in the past 7 years and for Krome Rose it's been longer. Who knows what will happen with Obama in office.

This is something we both want to do and will make every effort to get there, but I don't want to commit and then pull out.