IGNORED

home made sheepskin seat cover

pegscraper

I saw on here somewhere once a seat cover that someone had stitched together from a few Mallwart sheepskin wash mitts. There was a picture that showed the underside and how it was stitched together. I've looked and looked and I can't find it now. Does anyone know who made this or happen to have snagged the picture? I'd like to see it again.

Guess I need to make another one, myself. Made one a couple of years ago and the wife loved it. Then one day we came back out of walmart and found it gone. Snatched right off the bike. I reckon someone might have gone there to buy the mitts and saw one already done and thought "why bother".....harumph...

We already have a full sheepskin that we use on longer rides. Before we got that, we picked up a couple of wash mitts in something of an emergency on one trip. I already have two of them, so I thought I might as well make them into something I can use solo on an every day basis. I just need to learn to sew.

I sure don't see the purpose of sewing bunches of them together to make a full sized piece like someone did on the K gadget page though. What a lot of effort.