IGNORED

Info On Texas Hill Country

Tom

http://www.hillcountryrider.com/ Here is a link to help those that come to the Texas Hill country as far as finding motels,links to The Three Sisters area and if you still are not sure where to go or Info on other great rides around here just call me and I will be happy to either ride with you or share Info of The area I live in..As most know our riding season is basically year round and now is probably the best time to ride here! Tom

We are leaving here about 11:00. I am trying to get used to being in the saddle longer each time. The wife and I came up 281 and turned off to Boerne last Sat. Wished I had next Sat off, we would join you in Lowake, I will call you tomorrow to see if we can get together, 113 days to retirement (sort-of)

We are leaving here about 11:00. I am trying to get used to being in the saddle longer each time. The wife and I came up 281 and turned off to Boerne last Sat. Wished I had next Sat off, we would join you in Lowake, I will call you tomorrow to see if we can get together, 113 days to retirement (sort-of)

Just give a buzz,you go right thru my town heading up 281.Tom

Gold Rush,Lairds is a very good place also..So many good places to eat around here..choices choices eats and eats,life is hard! Tom

Tom, great site!----------but all one really needs is to know you and Debbie, and WHERE u LIVE-You are the info man for the 'hill country' of TEXAS-------see ya'll in Jan. or Feb.09:thumbsup2::mo money::usa::clap2: CARRY-ON-------------Jrichard

Bed is waiting on ya! I went for a FAANTASTIC ride today!

We got a chance to ride with Tom today, He met us at the Blue Bonnett Cafe and then rode with us through the River road down by New Braunfels, Thanx again, It was great and Marsha enjoyed meeting you, We will definitely be seeing more of the members as time goes on. Also The fact that it was sunny and 76 degrees down here helped. Not to rub it in or anything. I'm sure the snow is beautiful this time of year:stirthepot: