IGNORED

70 degree winter days...

Skid

Don't want to rain on anyones parade but my calender says the first day of winter is not until 12/21. Just sayin-Jack:whistling:

Well, officially you're right, but I consider November to about March as winter months. It can snow in any of them, but we usually will have at least one 70 degree day each month from now through March.

Looks like the first six days of November is going to be in the low 70's. It just doesn't get any better......:cool10::banana:

:sign20:

Yeah we have had that the last few days , irs been gorgeous, even set a record high or 2 for this time of year. Gotta love it!!!!

Brian

20 degrees above normal through the middle of the week, and then well below average into the weekend. I can see some colds and sinus problems coming on... :cold:

Myth: Cold weather or change in weather causes colds.

Fact: The ‘‘common cold’’ has nothing to do with climate or temperature. Changes in weather and dampness may affect someone’s arthritis but will not cause a cold. The ‘‘common cold’’ is a viral infection that is transmitted by contact with a sick person. Viruses that cause the common cold tend to be more active in the winter and school year when people are clustered together and more likely to spread germs. Colds occur in warm, southern climates, as well. I see plenty of people with cold infections in the summertime.

http://www.healthcaresouth.com/pages/askthedoctor/commoncold.html

Myth: Cold weather or change in weather causes colds.

Fact: The ‘‘common cold’’ has nothing to do with climate or temperature. Changes in weather and dampness may affect someone’s arthritis but will not cause a cold. The ‘‘common cold’’ is a viral infection that is transmitted by contact with a sick person. Viruses that cause the common cold tend to be more active in the winter and school year when people are clustered together and more likely to spread germs. Colds occur in warm, southern climates, as well. I see plenty of people with cold infections in the summertime.

http://www.healthcaresouth.com/pages/askthedoctor/commoncold.html

May be Fact with regard to the colds, but the changes it temps sure bring about alot of sinus problems. My son & I both suffer from sinus headaches and infections that coincide directly with the weather changes.