IGNORED

Plug wires

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

I'm thinking one of my winter projects on the bike will be to replace the plugs, and since the plug wires are still the original I figure I might as well change them as well.

Where's the best place to get a set and what are they worth?

Man, I betcha you get a lot of varied responses to this one, Reiny. I bought a set of those matched wires from ebay, which come with pre gapped NGK plugs. Others will say save money and make up your own set of wires using Excel wires. Yet others will advise you to make sure you replace the resistor caps as well.

Do a search on the subject and find there's a lot of good information already discussed on the subject...

Reiny

Received your email about size, & cant believe I am going to make U this offer,

I have a roll of hypalon 7MM spark plug wire that I will send a piece to U with NO strings

attached. What do U think good buddy

Gambler:rotfl::rotfl::D:D:witch_brew:

bongobobny.......the set u bought on ebay....is it approx. $37.00 and fully fabricated set with wire and new resistor plug caps??? I am also thinking of replacing mine this winter season...and have looked at this set on ebay. Just wanting some feedback from someone who has purchased them. Thanks

bongobobny.......the set u bought on ebay....is it approx. $37.00 and fully fabricated set with wire and new resistor plug caps??? I am also thinking of replacing mine this winter season...and have looked at this set on ebay. Just wanting some feedback from someone who has purchased them. Thanks

I have purchased a couple of the sets on eBay and they work great

:happy34: