IGNORED

cricket broadband and magicjack works !

i do not have internet and do not want to install cable or phone so i tryed the wireless cricket broadband for 40 bucks a mouth no contract it works , watched streaming video tv last nite i am using it rite now ! i also got a magicjack the one you see on tv and after 3 hours of trying to load it i did the update and it works ! only 39.95 at rat shack and comes with the 1st year free ! cool huh ! the mj dos slow down my cricket so i unplug it when i am on line . so if you ever see me riding down the road with a talking on a house phone you know what i am doing lol , no i do not talk on the phone while riding , i don't even text while riding

Thom

i do not have internet and do not want to install cable or phone so i tryed the wireless cricket broadband for 40 bucks a mouth no contract it works , watched streaming video tv last nite i am using it rite now ! i also got a magicjack the one you see on tv and after 3 hours of trying to load it i did the update and it works ! only 39.95 at rat shack and comes with the 1st year free ! cool huh ! the mj dos slow down my cricket so i unplug it when i am on line . so if you ever see me riding down the road with a talking on a house phone you know what i am doing lol , no i do not talk on the phone while riding , i don't even text while riding

Thom

Why not? It is easy, here watch me..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGfv2AeUss]YouTube - Crazy Motorcycle Texting In India!! Funny!!![/ame]