IGNORED

Our Western Vacation Pics Finally

Sleeperhawk

Bobbie those are nice pictures..Next time you go up to Colorado if you didnt go thru Lake City and Ouray and Telluride you MUST see these places also..Breathtaking! Tom

We were planning on going through that part of Colorado, but we had to make a detour to Oklahoma. But rest assured we will be going again. Bobbie and I both love it out there.

I want to go on a ride like that. The photos are great.

I just need to get the wife to agree to it. She has not been on the bike for more than a couple of hundred miles yet. But she is a good rider. Just need some time to work up to it.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

We were planning on going through that part of Colorado, but we had to make a detour to Oklahoma. But rest assured we will be going again. Bobbie and I both love it out there.

I Volunteer to be a "Tour Guide" if you make it on one of my weeks off! Only 963 miles from my house here. Sounds like you 2 had a great trip. Tom

I Volunteer to be a "Tour Guide" if you make it on one of my weeks off! Only 963 miles from my house here. Sounds like you 2 had a great trip. Tom

It was a wonderful trip and I am ready to do it again! :cool10:

The evening before we went to Four Corners, we met a guy from Springfield, Missouri on a Honda and the Four Corners were his destination too so he asked to ride wth us. We met back at the Cracker Barrell at 6:30 a.m. the next morning and had a great ride up there! Having him ride with us made me miss our Venture Rider Family!:bighug:

The pictures taken on the slab where the orange sign poles are, is that in Albuquerque, NM?

Haven't been there since 89. Sure looks familiar.

Yes, that is west side of Albuquerque, NM! The balloon festival was going on, but the balloons were grounded for a couple of days due to high winds. I did get a shot of a couple! That is some gorgeous country out there!:cool10:

Oh my gosh!! You actually went to the Garden of Eden, huh?

:rotf::rotf: I was raised in Russell, Ks, parents still live there. I hadn't been to Lucas in 30 years and Bobbie keeps seeing the signs on the I70, so I decided to stop there. Of course she wanted to take pics of the dead guy, but they wouldn't let her. :whistling:

:rotf::rotf: I was raised in Russell, Ks, parents still live there. I hadn't been to Lucas in 30 years and Bobbie keeps seeing the signs on the I70, so I decided to stop there. Of course she wanted to take pics of the dead guy, but they wouldn't let her. :whistling:

I was raised in Wichita. First time I heard of the place, and the only time I've been there was when I was out on "tour" with my college recruitment group. The guy was pretty "Unique/interesting", wasn't he? :Bunny: