IGNORED

Bow-hunting ground blind

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Am looking to buy a good ground blind for bow-hunting. I shoot an Oneida bow and need the interior height to be at least 68". Anybody selling one, or know of where one can be had for less then an arm or a leg?

Thanks

Guest tessa c2

what kind of terrain are you hunting in, and that should have been set up in mid august any ways, you might be better off just going in camo, and try rearanging the terrain naturally:duck:

Guest ReinyRooster

I don't have any property that I can have exclusive hunting rights to so I can't just go set up a blind and leave it there. I am having too much trouble with my shoulder to try and hang a portable tree stand everytime I go out so the ground blind is an option I want to try.

When I get back to the house I'll taske a picture of it. It's made like a pop up tent. You just take it out of the back pack type, flat, round, carrying case and let go of it and it automatically and instantanouesly pops up. Instant ground blind. I'm not sure how tall it is I set it up take pictures and measure it. Then post back.

I use that same style tent. Flat and round in the pack, and light so it's easy to carry.

Althugh mine is not very tall I solved the problem buy getting one of those small fold out chairs without the arms. 9 bucks at walmart. you know the cloth type. Never have to stand up and still have room to draw and manuver around inside.

Got my tent from gander Mountain. Think it was about 50 bucks five years ago.

hope this helps.

Would add pics but just got in from the woods so I'll try to repost it tomorow

David

Guest ReinyRooster

"sneak in like Hyawatha?" Ya ever met me....my movement through the bush would best be compared to the stealth of...oh...say a bulldozer!!

Guest ReinyRooster

"super glue and alot of the leaves from my yard" ........bwahahahahahahaha....you funny guy!! Guess I don't need to ask where the branch would go, do I? Ouch!!