IGNORED

Happy puppy........????????

Gone14S

Kurt - that is a PUPPY????????? DANG, bro - you should have taken all the bones home!!!!

Great to see ya, today. Keep the rubber side down - and wel'll see you soon again I'm sure. That was a lot of fun - I just got home - went through Clearlake to get back here.:thumbsup:

Yo, Ozark - you just need to get on your scoot - get out here - we have some real good places and the Calif. group knows how to eat - :rotf::rotf::wow:
Well that's one thing I have found all Venture riders have in common. EATING!! Now I'm not going to get any territorial rivalries started, but when you live between Memphis and Kansas City you just have to know a little bit about good ribs. Maybe we can meet up at the International Meet next year and swap recipes and/or stories. Should be fun.:banana::banana:

Once a year we make the ride to LUDY's in Woodland Ca. We do our own BBQ, no help from anyone back east.:whistling::rotf:
Well that explains everything. If I only ate ribs once a year, I wouldn't know the difference either!! :stickpoke: If you're coming this way some day, give me a call and I'll take you to a little out of the place resturant whose ribs and BBQ Pork steak plate just blow everyone away. If that don't interest you, we can run up to Sikeston Missouri to Lamberts Cafe, home of the throwed rolls. Either way, like was said earlier, we'll EAT!! :hurts: :hurts:

If you don't get full at Lamberts you ain't got an appetite. I still prefer some good south Louisiana seafood, such as boiled crawfish or shrimp and some good boudin. etoufee, crawfish stew, jambalaya or fried catfish. What good food we have here. None better anywhere.

Yo, Ozark - you just need to get on your scoot - get out here - we have some real good places and the Calif. group knows how to eat - :rotf::rotf::wow:
If I ever get the opportunity to get out that way I'll have to look you up and try some of your local favorites. Until then, I hope you enjoy this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ubTQfr_tyY]YouTube - The BBQ Song[/ame]