IGNORED

dragonrider! thanks

hipshot

Bill, he was there, I could feel his presence watching over us.........

:337:

quote=wpredock;263682]not a real religious person but as i sat at flying j and looked over where i sat across from meandog last year i got this little tinge of a feeling that he was there. i sure hope so. bill :2133:

Lewis, I just want to thank you as well. My wife and I had a great time at the ride. Knowing what it was for and who it was in memory of only made it better. Thanks for all that you do.

Jim & Patricia

yep, lewis is one fine fellow, really got to know him this weekend. he's the one that got me interested in st.jude from the git go a couple of years ago. we will do this again next year, if i got anything to say about it. since i am heading up the 2009 rally and lewis is doing vogel again maybe we can come up with a challenge for next year between the two meets. i'm ready to go back to memphis already. we have already decided to sell 50-50 tickets at the 09 rally. i will think up some kind of challenge. we are open for ideas. bill :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

It's been said well my friend, you have done so much to make notice of St. Judes. I am very proud of you, you deserve all the accolades that you get. Thank you again for stepping up and grabbing the bull by the horns.

....and Bill....Mark was with us, I can assure you that

:)