IGNORED

Missing rally/ Bummed

SapperMedic

The one weekend that I had to do my clinical rotations for the Emergency Room coincided with the Texas Stampede. It is about a 5 hour ride from here, but I had all kinds of plans to leave right after my shift yesterday and then be back here in time to start the shift at 4 this afternoon, but my instructor called a study hall for yesterday for a refresher. (4 of the 6 of us failed the exam) I asked if I had to be there because I had passed (96%). She said that she wanted me to mentor the other students. I need this course for my potentially next career. I am a nurse already but the Army requires the civilian exployees (which I hope to be in March)to have a paramedic certification to teach the same thing that I have been doing for 25 years. I know JB, Tom and Maverick will bring great pictures and stories back, but Mama told me to stop whining to her, so I thought I would write it out. Sorry to complain. At least I can still ride all winter, and I know some of you already have Seafoam or Stabil in them looking forward to another early spring, so what do I have to complain about. Wow this is therapeutic.:thumbsup2: Thanks for the chance to vent. Wilkie

PS UTAdventure...... will be back in Utah for Thanksgiving so I feel your pain