IGNORED

Risers ????

Breeze

Has anyone used the Barrons 1 1/2 " risers ? The reason Im asking is, they fit my short self well ......BUT ! It streches my throttle cable to the max. Is this the case or is their something I can do to adjust the cables or am I looking for longer cables? I really dont want to take the risers off because they really help me with they handling and control of the bike. 2008 RSV.

Breeze

I have them and actually just came back from my first ride with them on! It was a much better feeling for me than stock.

Ok to install them ( this was a couple weeks ago)....I had my son help....I thought I was screwed with the cable thing cause there was no way I could get those bars back far enough to put the risers on! Enter...one brain wave...for me anyway....why not just get son to hold bar and slide the things in from the side!.....Well....that was easy!....I also discovered today that if I crank the handlebar hard to the right the throttle sticks or binds a little....all other moves are free of binding.

Glad you got them in!!

...I also discovered today that if I crank the handlebar hard to the right the throttle sticks or binds a little....all other moves are free of binding.

You should fix this, as you don't want binding while doing a full lock right hand U-turn!!!!!

Glad you got them in!!

You should fix this, as you don't want binding while doing a full lock right hand U-turn!!!!!

Gees that would exciting wouldnt it! I will fix it for sure....cant have that kind of excitement at my age! That and figure which route I will go to put some foam between the fairing....got good ideas from here already.