IGNORED

Sleeperhawk & Mechanic..................

DragonRider

Hope you guys are safe and sound, havent seen a post from you about being home............I bet Bobbie is still uploading pics from your trip. Hoping you guys will make it for the Memphis ride. Your reservation is still open at the Dragon Cave if you want to come thru Atlanta........let me know so Charlene can start planning a cajun dinner for us to eat, Jambalaya and :173: a Shrimp Pie...... and that pie is not the desert........

Thanks for the invite, but as of right now, do not know what time we are leaving here for sure. I do know we will be staying overnight Saturday in Athens/Huntsville, Al area to visit daughter, son, and grandson for a short visit.

I know you had a thread somewhere as to where to meet for those of you going from Georgia through Alabama. I am assuming your taking highway 78 out of Birmingham to Memphis?

:)

Yep, 78 out of Birmingham to Memphis..........see you there.

Had enuff riding yet...............:big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks for the invite, but as of right now, do not know what time we are leaving here for sure. I do know we will be staying overnight Saturday in Athens/Huntsville, Al area to visit daughter, son, and grandson for a short visit.

I know you had a thread somewhere as to where to meet for those of you going from Georgia through Alabama. I am assuming your taking highway 78 out of Birmingham to Memphis?

:)

Will be meeting at Exit 11 of I-20 westbound at 4:30 am in

the Mc Donalds parking lot just off of the exit........will be there till aprox 5:00 am hoping some show up........hope to see you there.I think that Skid is detouring thru Atlanta and staying here Friday nite.

....I think that Skid is detouring thru Atlanta and staying here Friday nite.

I'm going have to pass on the detour through Georgia, but still hoping to see you in Memphis.... going to be a litle too far out of my way, Thanks !

Will be meeting at Exit 11 of I-20 westbound at 4:30 am in

the Mc Donalds parking lot just off of the exit........will be there till aprox 5:00 am hoping some show up........hope to see you there.I think that Skid is detouring thru Atlanta and staying here Friday nite.

Will be meeting you at the McDonald's on Exit 11. Will definitly be there between 4 and 5 am ET. Don't want you to ride all that way by yourself. :whistling: