IGNORED

Great motorcycle covers

Guest davidr

Guest davidr

Check this out! Saw these great covers at the Star B Que in Texas and purchased one, and I think it's worth your time. The web site is www.coveralls.biz, Ver unique and totally different from the "regular" covers we have all seen, and maybe own. These folks even have a cover just for the seat, for use when you get off the bike and leave it in the sun or rain.

David R.

• 2 months later...

I didn't have the patients to look thru their website to find prices, but I found something very similar on Ebay built out of rip-stop nylon. A full cover that you can stow away in next to nothing. I don't expect it to stand up to UV rays as good as my heavier models, but for o'nite touring it works great, and sheds water like a duck. Used it at Ft.Collins and didn't even think about where to stow it. It ran me about 20 bucks plus $14 bucks to ship. All black. Good looking. And if the winds howling, make sure you have it tied down....:cool10: i just did a search for covers on Ebay and it seems like the cover sellers are off for the summer. Maybe this winter they'll be back in force....

This is the information my wife(Nance56) got from them.

David Rutledge from coveralls says:

"If you have a "group", then we will gladly offer quantity discounts for the

group. All that is necessary is to assemble the orders, with individual

information, and then call me at (2140350-2690. You have to call because the

shopping cart on the web page is set up to bill at one price only-full

retail. To get the discount, we have to bypass that. We will give the

following discounts to you and your group. 3-6 covers- 10% each, 6-9

covers-15% each, and more than 9-20% each. We will need to ship the covers in bulk if possible, but we can ship them individually and charge the normal shipping and handling charges on each one. You will save considerably on the bulk shipping, if someone will distribute them to the purchasers."

We are planning on purchasing a seat cover.

Wanted to BUMP this up. I would be willing to redistribute if there are enough to go together. I am interested in the one that just covers the top half of the bike to keep the rain and dew off while on trips. I have a cover for in the garage, but I hardly ever put it on.

If there is interest I'll start a new post to gather info.

Do we know if it has anything on the inside of the cover, in the area of the windshield, that will prevent scratching the windshield? I can imagine it could get abrasive as we pull it down over the windshield to cover the bike.

Do we know if it has anything on the inside of the cover, in the area of the windshield, that will prevent scratching the windshield? I can imagine it could get abrasive as we pull it down over the windshield to cover the bike.

I will try to find out.

Here is the response I received from the company.

Jay,

Yes they do have an inner backing. We have been selling full covers for touring bikes for over three years now, and we have never-repeat-NEVER had even one complaint about a scratched windshield. And furthermore, never had a complaint related to paint being scratched either, and as you and I both know, that would be disastrous if it should occur.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your interest in CoverAlls products! Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

David Rutledge

CoverAlls LLC

Man they seem to have great customer service. They always respond super fast.

Jay