IGNORED

Benelli Owners?

DkKnight

Thought I would check to see if there are any other Benelli Shotgun owners in the crowd.

I have admired and drooled over the Super Black Eagle II for the past year.

Yesterday I went out and bought the left handed model in the APG4 camo configuration.

I haven't got to shoot it yet, hopefully tomorrow evening a friend and I will go out and I will try it out on clays. Duck season opens on the 11th here and I really want to have a good feel for it before then.

http://www.benelliusa.com/firearms/large/sbe2CTApg12Ga.jpg

Last year was my first season and I used a right handed Remington 870 Express, which in it's own right is a good solid and rugged gun... Completely different class of gun though.

I managed to shoot 1 Goose and 22 ducks... one of them even a banded wood duck!

Hopefully this season will be as much fun and I will knock even more of them down!

The last couple of weeks I have been seeing a lot of dead hogs around here. Some up to 300 lbs. Decided its time to help get rid of some of them. A shotgun ain't gonna work for me.

Now if you run across a Ruger .44 mag carbine I would love to buy it.

Oh yea, What's the little arrows for on the butt. To show which way to point it ?:rotf: Or which end not to be on.

I guess for folks like you that need that type of instruction they could be....

But that is actually recoil absorption pad incorporated into the stock. This configuration is suppose to reduce the recoil by up to 49% they say. I would think it would be a real plus if you are shooting 3.5 mags out of it.

Interestingly, Benelli also makes (or made) motorcycles. They are like the Aprilla and/or MV naked sport bike.

RR

I owned a Benelli 650 Tornado way back in the day...I think it was a 1970 model. Blue and White....it was my third bike. Loved it. Got desperate for money and sold it WAAAAAY to cheap to my brother-in-law. Who proceeded to resell it and make a killing.

Live and Learn......

I guess for folks like you that need that type of instruction they could be....

But that is actually recoil absorption pad incorporated into the stock. This configuration is suppose to reduce the recoil by up to 49% they say. I would think it would be a real plus if you are shooting 3.5 mags out of it.

Not only will the recoil reducer keep from beating your shoulder to a pulp, and your cheek from getting a razzberry. But it'll reduce the muzzle jump and keep the shooter on target better. More doubles and triples... :) Nice looking gun Tom. Back in the day Bernelli's were a cheap Italian import...right along with RayBan Sunglasses. Hooda thunk??