IGNORED

motorcycle camera's this is the bomb

Dragonslayer

I've got the most recent previous version and the camera part is great. Sound sucks in a big way and theres not really any way to fix it. Although, I did talk to a guy and he said that if you can get the little screws off and remove the mic cover and then remove the membrane & reassemble the sound is much improved. Making the mod however defeats the waterproof part.

I put it on the helmet...the handlebar gives it way too much jitter. You have to play with the resolution too. As in the digital cameras, the higher the res the shorter the duration. I think it only take a max of a 2gig sd card. All in all, pretty neat for the money. I'll look up the vendor I bought from and post it back here...prices were much better.

I also have one of these. The ATC2K version. Yeah, the sound blows. But this image is pretty good.

About the only thing I see they added for the ATC3K version is I can now use a 4Gb card. With mine and a 2Gb card I can get about 1 to 1.5 hours of video in 648x480@30fps.

I shot several ride videos at Pork in the Pines. I have to site down and learn iMovie and make the videos available online. And then create a YouTube account. Or some other video sharing site account.