IGNORED

Dealer Recommendation - Jackson, MS

Guest muskrat

Guest muskrat

New member of this forum, and relatively new resident of Jackson, MS having been transferred from Georgia. Ride a 2001 RSV and looking for a place to get some reliable service on my beloved Venture.

Anyone have any feedback on Got Gear in Ridgeland, MS or South Jackson Yamaha? I would appreciate any info, good or bad. Don't want to leave my ride at the wrong place for service.

Thanks.

looking for a place to get some reliable service on my beloved Venture.

Look no further, you are here. If yer not skeered of turning a wrench, this club is the only place you need to go to find Excellent, Top Notch, Unfettered and Reliable Service.:soapbox:

In fact, you just missed out on Maintenance Day. Well so did I but I couldn't take the time off to go! :crying: Prolly be another one next year! :dancefool:

New member of this forum, and relatively new resident of Jackson, MS having been transferred from Georgia. Ride a 2001 RSV and looking for a place to get some reliable service on my beloved Venture.

Anyone have any feedback on Got Gear in Ridgeland, MS or South Jackson Yamaha? I would appreciate any info, good or bad. Don't want to leave my ride at the wrong place for service.

Thanks.

First off welcome to the site! I answered you in another forum about Got Gear in Jackson. I live between Carthage and Philadelphia in Madden, MS and have a 2006 MRSV. Unless you have some deep problems, anything can be pretty much answered and repaired by yourself or others right here! No sense paying the big labor bills if it isn't necessary! Glad to have you with us!

Mark

Don't know much about the Jackson area,but you can travel 65 miles south to Hattiesburg.Check with Hattiesburg Cycles.I have bought 2 bikes from them the last being a 2006 Venture.I ride 85 miles north to have them service the bike.You can make a appointment with them and they usually have it out the same day,A full service usually runs me about $130.00 average.Good luck and welcome to Mississippi.

Sportssonny

Welcome to the greatest site on the web, And to the Greeeat staut of Mis'sipi.

I can only attest to What Whiskey said. Your here, that's all you need.

I can't speak to the question about the dealers, I don't use them. Only because I have a Classic Original First gen. (old bike) and i do my own work.

I'm up in Yazoo county. a few miles to the north west of you. Mean Dog and myself have sorta been kicking around the idea of putting an Eat and Meet together in the next month or so, So keep an eye out here for the post. you and your's are invited.

And since i mentioned it, Preliminary thoughts are a Pot Luck BBQ maybe at a park or a centraly located volunteers house.

That's enough for now.............................:080402gudl_prv:

And since i mentioned it, Preliminary thoughts are a Pot Luck BBQ maybe at a park or a centraly located volunteers house.

That's enough for now.............................:080402gudl_prv:

Darn James,

I know my mind is gone now! I thought when I sped-red this that it said "maybe at a park or cemetery located volunteers house"......LOL

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2109.gif

Dog

Darn James,

I know my mind is gone now! I thought when I sped-red this that it said "maybe at a park or cemetery located volunteers house"......LOL

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2109.gif

Dog

Must be the Meds Mark.............:confused24: Couldn't be ma spellin:whistling:

Guest muskrat

Thanks for all the hospitality. I like the idea of a eat and meet - unfortunately for me, the eat is what I do best.

I like the map in your signature - though not forum challenged - I am not technically as creative as others - how do you get a map like that into the sig? And where do you get it? I have noticed the same formatted map in a number of sigs on the forum.

Been riding through Yazoo City a couple times since I been here in MS - look for a 2001 red/plum RSV with MSKRAT tag. That would be me.

Muskrat

Thanks for all the hospitality. I like the idea of a eat and meet - unfortunately for me, the eat is what I do best.

I like the map in your signature - though not forum challenged - I am not technically as creative as others - how do you get a map like that into the sig? And where do you get it? I have noticed the same formatted map in a number of sigs on the forum.

Been riding through Yazoo City a couple times since I been here in MS - look for a 2001 red/plum RSV with MSKRAT tag. That would be me.

Muskrat

The link to this post tells all about it Jim.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3377&highlight=signature