IGNORED

Gunboat,TxVenture,Kbay all ok

lonestarmedic

Greetings from Texas (30 Miles East of Houston), we were hit very hard, I am having to come to my office to get internet, A\C, water or pretty much anything that requires power since I have none at the house..lost power at 12:10am on Saturday and have not had it since, bad thing is I have a water well and without power I have no water....I did manage to get a generater that will power the well just need to wire it up, that will be a task for tomorrow....Just wanted to post that I for one am fine and the house and More importantly the RSV are fine....am even going to try to make a ride out Saturday to the Bikers and Boxcars rally in Rusk Texas...if anyone hears from others in Texas please post want to make sure they are all OK and if they are in the area and need anything I am willing to give any help that I can....my cell is 713-204-0673 and email (which comes to my cell) tail_gunner@comcast.net

Ya need me to bring anything over to Houston? We have gasoline etc. around here. Not a problem to do and be glad to help.

JB

I think we'll make it. Gas is getting easier to get every day. Many are still without power but those of us who have it are sharing showers and washing machines etc. The FEMA Points Of Distribution are helping. Thanks JB and others who are offering assistance.

Ponch