IGNORED

Looks like the wait is over

Deacon

I think i'll add a set of krome werks slip-ons with turn down tips this month and because I heard they hava a lower/deeper and they 're less loud then the BUBS.

AND THAT IT !!...........................................................Until next month :Laugh:

I like mine quiet, so the stock pipes are just fine for me, but I have wanted the tips that are available for RSTDs. The RSTD stock pipes appear to be identical to RSV stock pipes except that the RSTD pipes have threaded holes for bolting on these tips, and RSVs don't have those holes. I bought a set of the tips on eBay last night, and hope that I can figure out a way to mount them without damaging the original pipes.

Next a new set of winter gloves. That should be it for a while.

I did it the easy way. I bought the complete set of RSTD mufflers off Ebay a couple of years ago. Rick Butler did it your way though. You might give him a shout or search for posts by him because I know he did post it. Basically he used a punch to punch holes in the correct location. A PUNCH...not a drill. Using a punch left the metal inside which he then tapped to the proper size.