IGNORED

fuel tank lock. To keep thieves at bay

muaymendez1

I just find it funny that bike manufacturers give you a locking gas cap . Like what gas thief would really siphon fuel when he can just disconnect the fuel line to petcock abd hood the hose in a gas can.

One further.

Why would they choose a bike with a capacity of 5gollons and not a work van that can possibly be have 25 gallons.

Just saying, If I saw someone trying to take fuel from my bike. I would probably laugh first.

I just find it funny that bike manufacturers give you a locking gas cap . Like what gas thief would really siphon fuel when he can just disconnect the fuel line to petcock abd hood the hose in a gas can.

One further.

Why would they choose a bike with a capacity of 5gollons and not a work van that can possibly be have 25 gallons.

Just saying, If I saw someone trying to take fuel from my bike. I would probably laugh first.

I would say it's more to keep people who get annoyed with motorcycles from dumping stuff into your tank.

Only takes 1 minute to steal the whole bike:confused24:

Actually. . I have a huge pad lock on it with keyptonite chains, The Club, an alarm system, 2 pit bulls, a davids star with a lock of hair above it, a sign that says please have mercy and the keys to my wife's car beside it.

Actually. . I have a huge pad lock on it with keyptonite chains, The Club, an alarm system, 2 pit bulls, a davids star with a lock of hair above it, a sign that says please have mercy and the keys to my wife's car beside it.

The wife's car keys are a nice addition:thumbsup2: