IGNORED

I got a big surprise Yesterday

mm482

I got a big surprise Friday. I was heading south on I 95 on the bike and a car eased up beside me. They ran along side of me for awhile and when I looked over at them they were trying to get my attention. They speed up and then pulled off the road right at an exit. When I passed them I recognized the driver. It was Venture Rider etcswjoe. We both took the next exit and had a nice visit. I am sure glad Joe was checking out Ventures.

• 2 months later...
I got a big surprise Friday. I was heading south on I 95 on the bike and a car eased up beside me. They ran along side of me for awhile and when I looked over at them they were trying to get my attention. They speed up and then pulled off the road right at an exit. When I passed them I recognized the driver. It was Venture Rider etcswjoe. We both took the next exit and had a nice visit. I am sure glad Joe was checking out Ventures.

Talking about surprised here I was tooling down 95 thinking about lunch and I see a blue Venture and I wonder if that is one of us and there was Earl, do not think he recognized me at first, it was nice to stop and chat.

Joe was coming back from New Port News. He had been on a job there for a few weeks. He did say his hip and back was only letting him ride short distances.

I had spent a month in Newport News for work and was finally on my way back, I have not ridden more than back and forth to work since Asheville hopefully docs will have it fixed by June for Maintenance day.