IGNORED

Must Be Something I Said.

Yama Mama

I must have said something really bad. People are not stopping in to visit as much as they were.

I guess the pandemic has stopped and people have a life now, so there is not time for us in the chatroom.

That is fine. I am happy for you all. I still go there every night anyhow. It is better than watching the news.

If you find the time, stop in.

Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

I must have said something really bad. People are not stopping in to visit as much as they were.

I guess the pandemic has stopped and people have a life now, so there is not time for us in the chatroom.

That is fine. I am happy for you all. I still go there ever not anyhow. It is better than watching the news.

If you find the time, stop in.

Yama Mama

Good evening Mama, Not at all. Im busy trying to get away from being homeless, ( finish My house) Joke , I just been busy as hell. It will change next week and I will be available for all the Yack attacks you want!

You all are long gone when I chewck in most nights. The few evening I came in early , was a direct attempt to find out what the best times are to catch up with the bunch of ya!. I will be back around as continue to try and get to know you all.

God Bless and stay safe!

Pretty much the same here. totally exhausted when I get into the house from all the work I have been doing and tend to fall asleep as soon as I hate the lazy boy. last few times I came on chat I did not last long and fell asleep in the chair. On a good note getting caught up on the Job jar.

Hi Everybody,

I had a very nice time last night talking with Pasta Burner, rbig1 and ecaabtz.

I learned a lot about the Transcontinental Venture that I had no knowledge of.

I used to know a lot about all the motorcycles, but I think I have drifted away from reading about them.

I do still love them however. They have changed my life for the better in so many ways.

Have a great weekend! Go on a ride and be safe. Watch out for those crazies.

Yama Mama15752_10205161612946692_1885491820663693844_n.jpg

Edited by Yama Mama

Hi Everybody,

I had a very nice time last night talking with Pasta Rider, rbig1 and ecaabtz.

I learned a lot about the Transcontinental Venture that I had no knowledge of.

I used to know a lot about all the motorcycles, but I think I have drifted away from reading about them.

I do still love them however. They have changed my life for the better in so many ways.

Have a great weekend! Go on a ride and be safe. Watch out for those crazies.

Yama Mamahttps://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=119077

Mama, but now the question remains,,, what did you learn about the new Venture? This is a test :big-grin-emoticon:

Did Moped get your bike back together and now you three are headed out on some great adVenture for the weekend:fingers-crossed-emo.. :photographing:'s,,, we need LOTS of :photographing:'s,,, for without :photographing:'s it never happened!! It's the code ya know :missingtooth:

No he is actually working on putting a new radio in my Peggy's Teggie. The old one did not work very well anymore.i learned that the Transcontinental weighs about 60 lbs. more than our 99 RSV.

It is a 1825?cc engine. It gets hot on the left side. It has a GPS that you can download your route onto. It has a CB radio. But sadly it does not have a cassette player so what good is it? It tells you your tire pressure on the dash and it should be at 41 psi. Yama Mama

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Did I pass the test, puc?

Edited by Yama Mama