IGNORED

Freebird and I have been working on a project ;o)

Luvdaleather

I everyone, it's been way too long since I said "howdy" AND Happy New Year! Freebird and I have been working on a project: a whales tail bib for his new shiny black Venture.:biker: He let me know today that the postal service did their job :happy65:and so far he says the fit looks good. (Fingers crossed) He hasn't had time to fully install it. I'm sure he'll let us know how it looks. Thank you Don for your patience and for providing a template for me to work off of. :bighug:I'm standing by for the report.

On another note I also finished cutting a template and making a fender bib for an RSV that had the trunk removed and had some unsightly spots under the trunk. This 3 piece bib (top and sides) will cover up where the bracket was. Standing by for that report also! :banana:

Thanks Nancy. My initial impressions is that it is very nice. It is nice either way but I just haven't had time to put it on yet. I think it's going to work great but won't know until I get it installed which hopefully will be later today. I love the way it turned out though.

Once I get it confirmed to fit well, we need to decide what to do next. :)