IGNORED

16,000 mile check

Ron, this bike won’t have any issue going the distance. Speaking of “going the distance”, you need to hit those last 3 states in CONUS so that your map is fully filled in. I’m definitely envious of that!

We take two weeks every summer and go somewhere, we usually have an idea of where we are going but sometimes don't end up there. We once left for the Grand Canyon and ended up at Niagra Falls. Those last 3 states are going to be tough with just two weeks when you ride out of central Florida. We went to San Fran one year and it was a lot for 2 weeks. We will do Alaska one year with a 4-week vacation and will hit those last 3 CONUS states then, hopefully, we'll do this on the Venture.

We take two weeks every summer and go somewhere, we usually have an idea of where we are going but sometimes don't end up there. We once left for the Grand Canyon and ended up at Niagra Falls. Those last 3 states are going to be tough with just two weeks when you ride out of central Florida. We went to San Fran one year and it was a lot for 2 weeks. We will do Alaska one year with a 4-week vacation and will hit those last 3 CONUS states then, hopefully, we'll do this on the Venture.

I’ve been to Alaska a few times but never by bike. It’s absolutely STUNNING!

I’ll tell you what Rob, I don’t care what state you started from... that’s still an accomplishment covering that much territory. I’m hoping to fill in most of the states in between east & west coast when we do our trip. Was 14 days but now we’re up to 17. If I don’t calm the wife down, we’ll be doing 21!

I’ve been to Alaska a few times but never by bike. It’s absolutely STUNNING!

I’ll tell you what Rob, I don’t care what state you started from... that’s still an accomplishment covering that much territory. I’m hoping to fill in most of the states in between east & west coast when we do our trip. Was 14 days but now we’re up to 17. If I don’t calm the wife down, we’ll be doing 21!

My wife Loves our motorcycle trips. We recently started staying in the koa cabins... Makes it even better.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

My wife Loves our motorcycle trips. We recently started staying in the koa cabins... Makes it even better.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

We’ve always tried to stay at KOA’s on our trips. We like their consistency.

The wife loves our trips too. It was HER suggestion for this one! Just the other night we were watching “Diners, Drive-In’s &Dives”. SHE suggested that we do some “gastronomic” trips by bike and visit some of those places. Have a hunch after that trip or a couple of them, we’d be OVER the bike weight limit! 🤣