IGNORED

Voyager Parts List??

Yammer Dan

Well, $1291 is a lot cheaper than a Hannigan conversion I'm sure. I'm also sure it is a better way to go if you can afford it.

Not what I can afford right now but it don't take much of the attitude they got to get me. I don't think I'll be spending any money with those Rejects!!!

Anybody got a site for Voyager Parts?? I'm missing several with the Voyager I got and can't find a site that shows parts til I could figure out what I do need. Axel is one thing for sure and U-Bolts to attach to frame???

Their site is not very user friendly, but I'll make it a priority to take pics of anything you might need help figurin' thing out. Or... Try this:

http://www.mtcvoyager.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Information-on-Used-Voyager-Kits-For-Website-Updated-November-2014.pdf

I got a bunch of info saved up Jack. Gotta sit down and sort thru it. Need to move computer to garage!!! If they think they can stop a Hillbilly from doing something they better get up a little earlier in the morning!!! I'll sort it out some spring day!! Need to heat that blasted garage!!! White stuff flying around out there again!! But they just get on my wrong side the way they act!!! I need all the U-bolt clamps and a few other things but asking them WHAT I NEED is a waste of time. Buy another New Kit they will be glad to tell you!!! But if you loose a bolt before you get it togather??? Just tics me off.... but that ain't so hard to do lately!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::innocent-emoticon:

I got a bunch of info saved up Jack. Gotta sit down and sort thru it. Need to move computer to garage!!! If they think they can stop a Hillbilly from doing something they better get up a little earlier in the morning!!! I'll sort it out some spring day!! Need to heat that blasted garage!!! White stuff flying around out there again!! But they just get on my wrong side the way they act!!! I need all the U-bolt clamps and a few other things but asking them WHAT I NEED is a waste of time. Buy another New Kit they will be glad to tell you!!! But if you loose a bolt before you get it togather??? Just tics me off.... but that ain't so hard to do lately!!!:Avatars_Gee_George::innocent-emoticon:

When I first messed with mine I had to call MTC and I talked to somebody. Nice guy..very helpful. I was looking to buy another left side leaf spring bracket that mounted on those four studs where the drive shaft inters the final. I bent mine up while thinking I knew it all... The guy suggested I just put it in a vice and straighten it out. That's what he'd do... Maybe I got someone out in the shop instead of the office?? The deal was that mine was an '06 and they had redesigned the bracket and the older style wasn't being made any longer.. So anyway I beat the snot out of it, painted it, put it back on, and it works fine... :-) :thumbsup2:

All they will do is give me the price of a new hardware kit. 1291 bucks. I didn't get u-bolts with mine or the rest of the bolts. Ad claimed ready to ride. Then there was the guy that BORROWED my TCI for a few days never to be seen again and the one that wanted to use my exhaust chamber for a pattern and I would get a new one back.....:bang head: I will figure this thing out when the weather breaks. Thanks Jack.

All they will do is give me the price of a new hardware kit. 1291 bucks. I didn't get u-bolts with mine or the rest of the bolts. Ad claimed ready to ride. Then there was the guy that BORROWED my TCI for a few days never to be seen again and the one that wanted to use my exhaust chamber for a pattern and I would get a new one back.....:bang head: I will figure this thing out when the weather breaks. Thanks Jack.

Dan I bet you can get those u-bolts from McMaster-Carr. https://www.mcmaster.com/#u-bolts/=1besvk4

When the weather gets warmer I'll get out there and measure what I have...

I think I got them figured out Jack. Gotta fit the holes in the belly pan and be long enough to go around frame?? There is a hardware store close that does good in odd stuff and has a great selection in chrome hardware.

I think I'd go the stainless route. Might be mo' money, but ya never have to worry about things getting ugly.... But that's coming from an old sailor... :whistling:

Sounds like a good way to go Jack. Those things would be hidden from normal cleaning. I am Not Eck!!! Or Skid!! Them guys will wax & polish, Wax & Polish!!

I'd just measure the width of the holes in the plate, and the length you're gonna need to go over the frame rail and get a nut to fit. BTW I'd also invest in some stainless self locking type nuts and washers. I can't remember, but I think?? the u-bolts are 5/16th?? I also noticed that Rustoleum has a rubber based rattle can paint out, and I'd spray the hell out of that plate before installing. I had to repaint some of the parts before installing my rig. Rust and debree take their toll..

My 2¢

I wonder what happened to @Eck??

Center Stand has to come off on a 1st Gen?? @nd Gen doesn't have that worry. I still have no isea what this thing is going on.

85 with only 24k but 2nd starting to pop already.

86 with 80k that is SWEET!

99 With a ton of upgrades and only 25k

??? Put some 83 & 84 Parts togather?? A ton of Bling on the shelves!!

Edited by Yammer Dan