IGNORED

Just home from Pork in the Pines

tomephil

Hey, We just arrived home from PIP.

Great weekend, great people, great time.

Thanks to all!

T&T

OUTSTANDING Tom!!! Glad to hear all went well!!

:detective:,,, :scratchchin:,,,,,, been meaning to ask you Canuckians something,,, can you folks buy :photographing:'s up yonder?? Reason I ask,,, I was trying to follow along with some of your countrymen about another recent rally some of them went to in New York and noticed that even after asking about :photographing:'s - they either didnt want to or couldnt produce any pics.. Just wondered if there is a shortage of camera's up there or something... :big-grin-emoticon::witch_brew::witch_brew:

:detective:,,, :scratchchin:,,,,,, been meaning to ask you Canuckians something,,, can you folks buy :photographing:'s up yonder?? Reason I ask,,, I was trying to follow along with some of your countrymen about another recent rally some of them went to in New York and noticed that even after asking about :photographing:'s - they either didnt want to or couldnt produce any pics.. Just wondered if there is a shortage of camera's up there or something... :big-grin-emoticon::witch_brew::witch_brew:

Haven't heard Puc......something to do with Freetrade.....us Canuck's and the Mexican's have been taking advantage of you Americans we're not supposed to share with you anymore! We've been Trumped! :stickpoke::witch_brew::whistling:

No more pictures for you:no-no-no: we can't send them over the wall :bang head:

OK that may be political :rant: I'll go back to my corner now :rasberry:

Dang, didn't take a pic all weekend. Too busy yacking with old friends. Hope someone else can supply pics. But... you can imagine we were a great looking crew.

Dang, didn't take a pic all weekend. Too busy yacking with old friends. Hope someone else can supply pics. But... you can imagine we were a great looking crew.

I have been told since I was a nothin but a lil Pucker that I had a very very vivid and active imagination but,, ya know,, I just cant pull that into my imagination no matter how hard a try!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

I have been told since I was a nothin but a lil Pucker that I had a very very vivid and active imagination but,, ya know,, I just cant pull that into my imagination no matter how hard a try!! :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

Hope someone can post pics. You can see what you missed.

Haven't heard Puc......something to do with Freetrade.....us Canuck's and the Mexican's have been taking advantage of you Americans we're not supposed to share with you anymore! We've been Trumped! :stickpoke::witch_brew::whistling:

No more pictures for you:no-no-no: we can't send them over the wall :bang head:

OK that may be political :rant: I'll go back to my corner now :rasberry:

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

and NO you great big Kanuckian lop eared sidewinder jealous cause President Trump aint your President too varmint - NO trade backs on the Dispatch Rider shirt :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: = NAHHH NAHHH DEEEEEE BOOO BOOOO!!

P.S. - come to Michigan for a Hot Dog will ya?? I wanna test ride that purdy Honda you been goofin around on!! :178:

IMG_1214.jpgBubber you and your friend sitting on your lap really hit it off

IMG_1215.jpgTom how many of those cookies did you eat ?

IMG_1223.jpg The all Canadian crew .It's so fun to learn about another country and practice their native language. Just the greatest from the north.

IMG_1226.jpg Tom auctioning off the last cookie . Tom bid and won a Minnesota Vikings #4 Brett Favre jersey ( He doesn't even know who he was ) The group bring items to auction off and raise funds for next years P.I.P . We pay more than they are worth and some even buy back the things they brought . What a great bunch of Family.

Made it home about 2 1/2 hrs ago, a couple tense moments like usual, moronic cagers passing 4-5 at a time, pulled in front of me cause they couldn't see me, a little rain, mainly dry!

Had a great time, great conversations, food, drink and rides around the area!

Thanks to Red, Bubber and Grandpagak for pulling this off this year, fantastic job guys!

Sorry I didn't take any pictures either.